NewNet’s end to end portfolio of field proven WiMAX products and solutions serve as the foundation for the delivery rich media content and personalized services to your customer base anytime and anywhere. Our broadband solutions are designed to meet your customers growing demands for video, data, mobile and internet services, driving the growth of our carrier customers with enhanced revenue opportunities. Our fully integrated solutions can be customized for various deployment models, supporting heterogeneous networks in the future.
NewNet solutions are designed to serve a broad variety of customer segments including carriers, service operators, Small and Medium Enterprises (SME), Wireless ISPs, Smart Grid and rural and underserved regional providers to deliver a wide range of services such as high-speed Internet, IP telephony, online-gaming, Wi-Fi offload and smart meters.
Our flexible solutions have been deployed successfully in mobile, nomadic and both indoor and outdoor fixed deployments to meet our customers network needs. Our world class services team works hand-in-hand with customers to help design the feature set, capacity and capability of the network, to ensure sustained efficient and profitable operation. Key areas of collaboration and customization include:
Fixed or mobile application
Capacity & coverage requirements
Uplink & downlink data rates at cell edge
Radio propagation environment
Data and voice traffic on the network
Device and Subscriber loading
Sectorization and frequency reuse schemes
Why Invest in WiMAX Now?
The subscriber growth for wireless is consistently strong, and there is also strong growth in emerging market segments.
Consistent Growth, Emerging Growth
- Global Demand for mobile data services continues to explode
- Quick deployments with attractive operating economies are valued
- Global Markets are Emerging that are Perfectly Suited for WiMAX
- Smart Grid presents a big revenue opportunity for being green
- Transportation requires ubiquitous fast, reliable mobile broadband
- Public Safety seeks ample capacity to stream video surveillance, provide Wi-Fi backhaul and other content between satellite buildings of public municipalities.
- Future migration to LTE considerations are assured as NewNet WiMAX access points are easily upgradable to WiMAX 2 (802.16m) or LTE
WiMAX – What it Does
Field-proven WiMAX solutions serve as the foundation for the delivery of rich media content and personalized services fold to subscribers anytime and anywhere.
NewNet’s WiMAX solution consists of Access Points, Access Service Network Gateway, CPE Devices, Network Management, Connectivity Service and Network and Services.
Advantages of NewNet’s WiMAX Solution
• Fully Deployed Global Customer Footprint – Service and support responsibilities for 40 customers across 27 countries, providing access to major emerging market regions that are anticipated to experience substantial subscriber growth and mobile broadband usage.
• Carrier-Grade Services Worldwide – A multiservice platform that delivers the power of WiMAX with the flexibility needed to serve your specific market requirements.
• Laser-Focused on Quality- NewNet’s quality program involves a comprehensive set of highly sophisticated testing and verification processes designed to develop and manufacture best-in-class products.